LSVT Loud Program
Home Care Experts LSVT LOUD Program
Virtually every person (89%) with Parkinson disease (PD) will have problems with speech that start early in the disease process and that will progressively diminish their quality of life. Common speech problems
- Soft voice
- Mumbled speech
- monotone speech
- Hoarse voice
Medicine and neurosurgery typically don’t help speech disorders. The most effective way to improve speech is through speech therapy.
More than 20 years of research funded by the National Institute of Health (NIH) has documented that LSVT LOUD:
- Improved vocal loudness
- Improved speech intelligibility
- Increased facial expression
- Improved confidence
LSVT LOUD is a standardized treatment protocol, delivered by an LSVT LOUD Certified Clinician.
LSVT LOUD consists of:
- 16 sessions: 4 consecutive days a week for 4 weeks
- Individual 1 hour sessions
- Daily carryover exercises
LSVT LOUD will help you establish a LIFE-LONG HABIT of improved communication.
LSVT Global Technology
Providing unlimited access to LSVT LOUD and life-long practice through TECHNOLOGY!
LSVT Companion® System – Home Edition
- Technology system with individualized audio + visual feedback
- Great to use during and after LSVT LOUD to independently practice your LOUD voice
- Medical device cleared by the FDA
- Allows access to LSVT LOUD
- Online with an LSVT LOUD
- Certified Clinician from the comfort of your own home